The choice of repair shop is yours.
There are a number of questions to consider before selecting your repair shop, here are some questions that you should ask. Please take a look at our testimonials area to read about what our customers are saying.
Questions to ask
- Does your repair facility supply written or computerized estimating? What kind of warranty (if any) is offered?
- Are your repair facility staff professional and uniformed?
- Does your repair facility provide courtesy transport at no cost?
- Is the repair facility clean, well-lit, organized, and laid out for efficient work-flow?
- Are frame repairs and wheel alignments completed on-site?
- Is wheel alignment and frame repair work documented and are print outs provided?
- Are repaired vehicles cleaned, inspected and quality-checked prior to customer pick-up?
Please take a look at our testimonials area to read about what our customers are saying.< Return to Insurance 101
If you require auto body repair in Chatham-Kent, call CARSTAR Imperial for a free consultation.