Loss of Use Insurance?

Loss of use insurance pays for your rental car or other transportation when your vehicle is being fixed due to a collision or other claim on your insurance, such as theft or vandalism.

Loss of use insurance is available from most insurance companies, and is a valuable resource in case you lose access to your vehicle.

< Return to Insurance 101

If you require auto body repair in Chatham-Kent, call Imperial Auto Body Shop for a free consultation.

Tel: 519.354.6202